Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall Cleaning

Dust Dust Dust . . . . Sweep Sweep Sweep . . . Clean Clean Clean

Oh my . . . if I treated my house like this blog, I'd be living in a dust bowl.

I guess when nothing is really happening on the TTC journey, you don't want to remind yourself.  My husband and I on got on the TTC train thinking we were on the express, only to learn we are taking the local.  We are in the midst of month numero 13 of trying to conceive.  I would have sooner believed you if you told me that I would grow a third eye. 

In the meantime, we've done what we can to just keep on chugging along on this journey.  Our stop might be next week or it might be next year. Who really knows.  What we do know is we're gonna ride this train until we get to our ticketed destination . . . Parenthood.

2 comments:

  1. Well if youre in a cleaning kind of mood....come on over to my blog and then house. I could use a good kick in the butt! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well welcome, and great job cleaning up!

    ReplyDelete